Mitsubishi Certified Pre-Owned
Mitsubishi certified pre-owned vehicles at Brampton Mitsubishi are the best Mitsubishis available in the GTA's pre-owned market. All of our certified pre-owned vehicles have passed an industry-leading 160-point inspection conducted by factory-trained technicians.
When you select Mitsubishi certified pre-owned, you can rest assured that your Mitsubishi will look, feel, and perform as close to new as possible.
- 10-Year Factory Warranty* - Most of our certified pre-owned vehicles are covered by an exclusive limited warranty that will protect your Mitsubishi for up to 10 years or 160,000 km*. You can also upgrade your warranty with available Extended Warranty Coverage for up to four years and 80,000 km beyond any remaining New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
- 160-Point Inspection - Our inspection process is divided into many different sections, and our pre-owned Mitsubishis must pass numerous checkpoints in each section to become certified. This process includes in-depth reconditioning of the entire car and replacement of all worn parts with OEM equipment.
- Unique Exchange Privilege^ - Experience life with your Certified Pre-Owned Mitsubishi for up to 10 days/1,500 km, and see if it meets all your needs. If not, simply drive it back to Brampton Mitsubishi and we will gladly exchange it with another Mitsubishi Certified Pre-Owned vehicle^.
- Key and Keyless Remote Replacement Coverage - Enjoy a complimentary 12-month key and keyless entry remote replacement coverage with every Mitsubishi Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
- SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio Trial - Make every drive great with up to 120 channels of 100% commercial-free music, news, talk, sport and comedy content that you cannot get anywhere else.
*Warranty coverage begins from original in-service date. i-MiEV, Lancer Ralliart and Lancer Evolution Certified Pre-Owned models come with a minimum of 12 months or 20,000 km of Powertrain Limited Warranty from time of purchase. Warranty is limited to five years on i-MiEV, Lancer Ralliart and Lancer Evolution. ^You, the registered owner of a Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, may exchange your purchase no later than 10 days or 1,500 km from the date of registration and mileage at registration, whichever occurs first. You must have insured your Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle during the exchange privilege period. You must return the vehicle in the same condition it was when you bought it, with the exception of up to 1,500 km of additional mileage. Brampton Mitsubishi can deny any exchange if the vehicle is returned with defects, damage or known abuse that did not exist prior to purchase. Any additional parts or accessories you purchased for the vehicle at time of purchase cannot be refunded. Any difference between the price paid for your vehicle (excluding parts or accessory costs) and the price of the vehicle transitioned into are the customer's cost. Limited to a one-time exchange only. See Brampton Mitsubishi for further details.